How does this work?
Sensor beacons convey environmental readings
- Plug-and-play infrastructure is deployed
- Third-party Bluetooth Low Energy sensor beacons are placed in the space
- Pareto Anywhere open source software processes and relays the real-time data stream
- Real-time location and sensor readings are accessible through Pareto Anywhere web apps and APIs
- Data is stored in Elasticsearch* or any other database
- Data is analysed in Kibana* or any other analytics software
* Pareto Anywhere the open source Elastic Stack
Extend the power of the web to physical applications
Learn more about the complementary use cases. Get Owl-Equipped to enable any and all in your space.